To easily merge or combine your playlists on Spotify, you have to follow some simple steps which we’ve mentioned in this writing. Combining playlists on Spotify is a simple task, just as copying one song and pasting it to another location.
However, to combine playlists on Spotify, you need to open your PC and use some shortcuts from the keyboard.
Don’t know which shortcuts to be used? Don’t worry! We’ve got you.
Let’s look at some ways to combine Spotify playlists.
Manually Merging Spotify Playlists
You can manually copy songs from one playlist to another one. It is easiest when you select and copy all songs at once. That is why the Spotify desktop app is most effective for this.
The process is technically possible on the mobile app, but it is slow and tiring if the playlist contains a lot of songs.
Steps to combine your Spotify playlist:
- Open Spotify on your computer
- Open the playlists that you want to combine
- If you want only to combine selective songs from the playlist, use Ctrl, long press it, and select the songs simultaneously
- Else-wise, use Ctrl+A to select all the songs from a particular playlist
- To copy the selected songs, use Ctrl+C
- Now, open the playlist on which you want to paste the songs to
- Paste the copied songs by pressing Ctrl+V
- The songs shall be pasted and added to the desired playlist
Merging or combining playlists on Spotify is just a matter of copy and pasting. iPhone or iPad users are usually restricted from combining playlists using their phones. However, it’d be a better idea to use a Mac or a PC to combine playlists on Spotify.
If you want to remove songs from your Spotify playlist, you might be interested in reading this article!
Using Third-Party Tools to Merge Spotify Playlists
The easiest way to merge your playlists is through a third-party application such as Spotify Playlist Merger. It uses the Spotify API to copy and combine the playlists without the desktop app. This makes it an excellent way to merge playlists on the mobile app.