Before we find a way to get our Spotify artist ID, let us know what it is. A Spotify artist ID is a string of letters and numbers which are usually not meaningful or understandable. It is unique alphabets and numbers assigned separately for each Spotify artist profile account.
To find your Spotify artist ID, please follow these steps sequentially:
- Open the Spotify Desktop Application on your PC
- Find your Spotify artist page on the app.
- Close to your artist’s name, click on the three-dotted symbol.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Go to Share
- Under Share, you’ll see a list of options.
- Click “Copy Profile URL”
- Copy and paste the link, maybe trimming off everything after the question mark. Your Artist ID is only in the first part.
- After the “/” to the “?” in the copied URL of your Spotify artist profile lies the actual artist ID we intend to look for.
This is the simplest way of finding your Spotify artist ID since all one must do is copy his profile URL and extract the ID part from it. Each profile has a different artist ID, so you now know how you can get your hands on the artist ID of your profile. Good Luck!