One of the most asked questions regarding Spotify Playlists is: if you can see who follows your Spotify playlist or not. Seeing exactly who’s played your playlist is not possible. However, you can always check how many people follow you on Spotify along with the number of followers your account has.
To check how many followers your Spotify playlist has, follow the steps below.
- Open the Spotify app on your device
- Click on the playlist you want to see the followers of
- From your playlist title, you’ll see a number of your followers beneath the playlist title
- This will show you how many followers you’ve on a specific playlist
To see the total number of followers on your account, you may have to follow the following series of steps
- Open your PC
- Go to the Spotify app
- Click on your profile icon at the top-right corner of the web page
- Your profile page will appear
- Click on “Followers
- The total number of people following your Spotify account shall appear
To view your followers on your mobile app is the most convenient one. Go with the below-mentioned steps
- Go to the Spotify Mobile Application
- On the home page, click on the gear icon
- Select “View Profile”
- Click on Followers
- A total number of your Spotify account followers shall appear
If you want to get more followers on Spotify, you can read this guide and increase your exposure!