Thinking of how you’d like to change your playlist picture on Spotify through an iPhone? iPhone users can easily change their playlist picture by following only some basic steps. We have guided you throughout the way of changing a Spotify playlist picture.
Here is a complete guide to how you can easily change your Playlist picture on Spotify through your iPhone.
- Open Your Spotify App on iPhone
- Go to the playlist for which you wish to change the playlist picture
- You’ll see three dots on the right side of the playlist name
- Click on the three dots
- A menu bar will appear
- Click on “Edit.”
- Under the playlist picture, click on “Change Picture.”
- iPhone users will get two options:
- Choose from Library
- Take a Picture
- Click on any of those as mentioned earlier
- Choose your picture
- Upload your picture
- Tap on “Save.”
Your new playlist picture shall be uploaded. It is an easy process when changing a playlist picture from an iPhone. As far as Android is concerned, a similar approach is followed when changing your playlist picture.
If you are interested in looking at aesthetic Spotify playlist covers, check out this article!